Friday, September 23, 2011

Halter Wedding Dress,

Maybe some of you had guessed that I would compare wedding dresses from different decades. I've compared dresses from the 19th century with a few decades up to 1980's. It's wedding season after all, although I've been getting the impression that the wedding season has been continuous from January 2009 to now. I haven't heard of a wedding proposal from my friend's boyfriend as yet, for those of you who've read my blog "Whose Getting Married?"

First of all, I finished working on my free web page and porfolio to promote SK Clothes. For now I have the homepage for promotion seperate from the portfolio to show my work. I'll make them one cohesive website when I gather the funds. I'm kind of excited about it, I did it myself using www.wix.com and the templates Wix has for the use of newby web designers. It was a lot of fun. If you want to check them out, go to www.wix.com/skclothes/skelson (homepage) and www.wix.com/skclothes/SK (portfolio page). Let me know what you think.










Well, I'm currently working on two dresses made of recycled fabric, a blouse made from a scarf and still working on my daughter's mini line which has been on hold briefly. Hope I can post pictures starting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment