Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Best Dressed: Oscar Edition


As most of us were last night (at least I hope I wasn't the only one), I was parked in front of my tv at 6 p.m. watching the Oscar's red carpet. I felt as if picking a best dressed was next to impossible; everybody had such unbelievably lovely dresses. One of my front runners however, is Mila Kunis. If you didn't read, she was also a favorite at the Golden Globes (here). Another love is Jennifer Hudson, mostly because she dared to wear the purple shoes with the gorgeous "tangerine orange" gown. Also, a shout out to Natalie Portman for once again looking so cute pregnant, just saying. Who were your favorites?
I'm only posting a couple pictures...I hate when there is an overwhelming amount of pictures and it takes forever to load. Enjoy!

Her daring color combo won me over.

I LOVE the feather detail at the bottom.

I feel like this would make a gorgeous wedding dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment